Saturday, September 2, 2023

Today was the Tournament of Arts

Today was the Tournament of Arts. It was the first time that I had participated in a TOA. Essentially, you bring your best art and geek out about it with Laurels, demonstrating what you know and getting feedback on where to go from here with your project(s). 




I got some nice feedback and suggestions for things to do in the future, such as something simple as a QR code to my blog for my written research.  

If you have not participated in a TOA, I highly recommend it. It was not nearly as stressful as A&S competitions can be, in my opinion. 

Keep an eye out for a video on my YouTube channel coming out soon, showing me preparing for the TOA (before I did some last minute updates to a couple of my projects). 







No comments:

Post a Comment